I’ve been tagged by Susan Kicklighter to participate in the Seven Lovely Things Blog Tour! Thanks Susan, you’ve been a fun friend on twitter these last few months! You can read her own Seven Lovely Things Blog Post!
The rules are simple, share 7 Lovely Facts about myself, nominate 15 blogs (or as many as possible, I went with that route) that I enjoy reading, and nominate those same 15 blogs to the do the same, linking back to my post.
I’m not one for sharing, so I had to really reach down to pluck these out of my souls, but here goes seven possibly lovely facts about me:
- The most amazing sight I have ever seen were the beautiful sights found in Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. Just gallery after gallery of amazing stalactites, crystal clear pools, colorful stones, and dark chasms. Powerful sight.
- I started writing erotica to polish my craft. I had been writing a fantasy novel and just didn’t have the discpline to sit down and write, nor did I feel I had quite the skill I wanted. So I decided to post some free XXX stories and it took off. I devolped my discpline, improved my skill, and now I’m making money off selling smut. A year ago, I never thought this is where I’d be.
- I saved my younger brothers life twice. Once, when he was a toddler and I was only 5, i caught him when he fell off a walkway into my grandparents pond. The second time, I was nineteen and still living at home. He had bronchitis. I was about to go to work when he burst into my room choking. It was the scariest moment of my life. Two minues later and I would have left for work and my brother would be dead. He has yet to return either favor.
- I have been to Las Vegas but I didn’t gamble. I was seriously broke at the time and helping a friend out at an Anime Convention. It was the most boring way to spend time in Sin city. My friend did gamble once on a deuces wild slot machine. A two dollar bet one him two hundred dollars when he hit four deuces. It was best hand you could get on that slot machine.
- I used to deliver pizza’s for a living in my twenties. You made good money at it for little work. There was one time I delivered a pizza and three young women showed up topless at the door. The only time I wasn’t mad that I didn’t get tipped.
- People offer you beer a lot when you deliver pizzas. They seem to forget that you’re driving a vehicle around and maybe it wouldn’t be a good idea.
- As a child, I had a pet trantula my dad caught out in the desert. I called him Harry. My mom was terrified of him and whenver he would get out of his cage, he loved to hide under my parent’s bed. He tickled when he crawled on you.
Christie St. Claire: Her Deliquient Cheerleader’s blog is quite naughty, full of excerpts of her cheerleaders and reviews of steamy erotica.
BB Blaque: Her insights into the BDSM lifestyle are quite fascinating to read.
Christina Harding: She reviews steamy erotica and writes insightful blogs posts about sexuality.
Jessica Satin: A writer of naughty version of classic fairy tales. Looking forward to her Snow White story!
Jessika Klide: Author of the upcoming, steamy romance Siri’s Heart. A fun-loving and quite naughty writer!
Mindy the Book Snitch: Mindy writes the most amazingly visual erotica reviews!
Anthony Beal: Author of horror and erotic that will freak you out and rev your motors at the same time!
Candi Silk: Author of spicy hot erotica where women discover pleasures they’ve long denied themselves!by